William Jewell College Announcements

JACOB PFEIFFER IS LEVELING UP!

JACOB PFEIFFER IS LEVELING UP!

by Julianne Donovan -
Number of replies: 8

DMC invites you to celebrate Jacob's immense contribution to William Jewell College: from an excellent student and supportive alumnus to the never-ending work he’s done for eHub! Please add your well-wishes and thanks as he prepares to level up on his next quest! (see "Discuss this topic" below) 

You're the crit! D&D reference

In reply to Julianne Donovan

Re: JACOB PFEIFFER IS LEVELING UP!

by Julianne Donovan -
Thank you for the great conversation, technical support and amazing sense of humor! Congratulations and best wishes to you and yours- I'm excited to see what the next chapter brings... "How do you want to do this?"

by Shelly McVay -
Jacob,
Thank you for always answering my requests for help. I enjoyed having you as a student and have appreciated having your help as a colleague. I wish you all the best!
Shelly McVay

by Nathan Wyman -

Best wishes on the next part of your journey!  We’ll miss your expertise and friendliness!  Come back and visit sometime!

Nw

by Jeanine Haistings -
Jacob, you will be missed. Thank you for all your help and immediate attention to our ED Tech needs! Good luck in your next job.

by Claudia McVicker -
Jacob, You were always a good student in my classes and were an even better colleague. Good Luck to you! Dr. McV

by Pat Schoenrade -
Jacob, you are beyond patient and your expertise has guided me over many a hurdle! Your wisdom will be missed, but I am certain God will use your gifts in many ways in your next chapter. Godspeed!
Pat Schoenrade.

by Kelli Schutte -
Congrats on your new role Jacob! We thank you for all the times you ran over to fix the technology in the IdeaXchange ;)! We appreciate your kindness in helping us with all our technology needs and doing it with so much patience. We wish you all the best.

Kelli Schutte

by Keli Braitman -
Best wishes for your new journey, Jacob! You were so instrumental in helping us prepare for virtual learning this fall, and incredibly helpful with all of our questions. Thank you for all of the support - wishing you success in your next steps!