Picture of Tracy Hart
REQUIRED Immunization Records
by Tracy Hart - Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 9:34 AM

The College has implemented a new requirement regarding doctor verification of student health immunization records. The Student Life office must either have an authorized immunization record from you doctor or your doctor's signature on the attached form. The form is located on the Campus Life web page.  http://www.jewell.edu/gen/william_and_jewell_generated_bin/documents/basic_module/Health_History__Immunization_Form_6122013.pdf

The requirement must be met prior to moving back on campus for the fall 2013 term.  If we do not have this on file, you will not be able to move into your residence hall.

If you have questions, please call the Student Life office at 816-415-5963